Saturday, September 3, 2016

Date : 06-08-2016

To
PD, NARI Project
& GM (MIS) BEPZA
BEPZA HEAD Office
House # 19/D, Road # 6, Dhanmondi,
Dhaka.


Subject: Apply for the post of Management Advisor for source area (Rangpur).


Dear Sir,
I am applying for the Management Advisor for source area  (Rangpur) advertised in the July 10, 2016 the Daily Ittefaq. My relevant experience in delivers and established me as a First Class Candidate for this opportunity.

My lots of experience to handle rural women, convince them, report buildup them to Achieve my goal. My all certificates and Photograph add my CV with cover Letter.

I am available for an interview scheduled at your convenience. If you give me a chance, than I can prove my self. Thank you for your consideration.


Sincerely

_____________

Habiba Hawa

No comments:

Post a Comment